- Asking momma if she could bring me breakfast, and she brings me a bag of egg rolls and a Dr. Pepper. Not exactly what I had in mind for breakfast...
- This picture of me, posing like that next to a graveyard. Clearly, I didn't think that one through.
- The fact that Christmas is only six Thursdays away. Isn't that the best thing you've heard all day?
- Accidentally giving out my phone number on the radio, instead of the stations number. If that wasn't embarrassing enough, you should of heard me trying to redeem myself "oh no, don't call that number, wrong one, sorry. Call 642-9636." The struggle is real, friends.
- I just want to say sorry for the amount of selfies that are on my Instagram since I started this blog!
- Walking by a trash can and having a rat jump out of it at me. True story, it happened last night.
My shirt came from Forever 21 a year ago and my coat is from a local boutique in Chattanooga that I am going to talk about tomorrow. I found a similar version at H&M, or you can find several at Free People or Revolve Clothing, on more of the expensive side.